2513 Poe Road
Houston, TX 77032
Job Objective To obtain the position of Quality Assessor with a dependable firm where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing quality work as per ISO 9001 standards
- Immense knowledge of fabrication techniques
- Excellent knowledge of procedure building process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office applications
Argonne National Laboratory, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Performed Quality assessment as per policies andprocedures.
- Evaluated internal processes and ensured compliance to change.
- Coordinated with Manager and promoted quality management activities.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly assessment reports.
- Monitored complaints and ensured compliance to business regulations.
- Ensured compliance to business regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated