2119 Meadowcrest Lane
Harold, KY 41635
Job Objective Seeking a Radio Announcer position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of delivering a variety of announcements to radio listeners
- In-depth knowledge of broadcast journalism and radio industry trends
- Remarkable knowledge of all radio formats and customer service practices
- Familiarity with operating control-console of radio board system
- Ability to identify and address client’s advertising needs, in an efficient manner
- Ability to communicate with clients and radio station staff, in a friendly tone
Cox Media Group, Inc., Harold, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Received and announced latest news stories, weather forecasts, and traffic reports to radio audience.
- Announced station breaks and commercials and voiced public service information.
- Conducted interviews and anchored talk shows, for radio listeners.
- Memorized scripts and assisted with production of voice tracks for radio broadcasts, in a timely manner.
- Operated and maintained various studio equipments like broadcast board, CD players, and audio systems.
- Interacted and worked with field personnel and studio staff, in a positive manner.
CBS Radio, Harold, KY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and delivered content for various radio programs and shows.
- Produced, edited, and announced radio commercials and public service information.
- Hosted radio interviews and moderated discussion panels, for radio audience.
- Oversaw and assisted in managing radio station activities, efficiently.
- Liaised with marketing team and assisted with revenue generation activities.
- Operated and monitored control console of radio station board.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Cameron University, Lawton, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated