2784 Grey Fox Farm Road
Porter, TX 77365
Job Objective Seeking work as a Salon Educator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring salon and corporate activities as licensed cosmetologist
- Sound knowledge of hair styling, cutting and colouring
- Profound knowledge of maintaining documents on Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain a control over allocated budget for projects
- Ability to coordinate with clients and customers within organization
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional manner
Kao Brands Company, Porter, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with sales teams and recommended strategies to improve businesses.
- Participated in various education seminars and participated in events.
- Organized training programs and assisted to launch new materials for customers.
- Planned and delivered various education activities and generated sales for organizaton.
- Developed strategies to maintain customer loyalty and for acquiring new customers.
- Participated in national and divisional company meetings for promotions.
Procter & Gamble Co., Porter, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with DSC and developed training programs for top salons.
- Provided education and assistance to co-workers and scheduled appointments.
- Designed and implemented business activities for individual team members.
- Maintained knowledge of products and provided assistance to customers.
- Ensured accuracy of order processes and maintained quality of products.
- Maintained accurate client records and provided effective services to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Grayson County College, Denison, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated