An Accounting Assistant, as the name connotes provides accounting support to the Accounting Division. He/She performs basic accounting tasks such as inventory, reconciliation or consolidation of data, facts and other financial information. But, why not go far beyond than just showing off basic accounting skills in writing your Accounting Assistant CV? Surpass what the employer expects from you. You can do more than just provide basic accounting procedures. Highlight expertise in Oracle Financial, Oracle Project Accounting and Information Technology. You can also discuss about the portfolio you have worked on or participated on as Accounting Assistant. Let us look at the sample CV of an Accounting Assistant CV below.
|264-549 At St., Caerphilly, Glamorgan, S49 1BA|
|Tel: – 01501 603389|
Date of Birth: – 31/05/90
Nationality: – British
|My primary duty as an Accounting Assistant is to provide basic accounting assistance to the Accounting Division and perform other tasks as may be assigned. However, I aim to do more and contribute more. I am very experienced in using Oracle Financial and Oracle Project Accounting. I am very experienced in preparing checks, invoices, reimbursements, purchase orders and weekly journals. I am also very knowledgeable of Excel and Spreadsheet commands and formulae. During my employment, I have assisted in the manual preparation of year-end budgets and proposals and participated in the periodic monitoring of various accounts such as variance analysis. I also reconciled sheets and other monthly reports. With this said, I am truly positive that I will be a significant addition to the company.|
|PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:|
- Solid Experience in accounting, bookkeeping and currency audits
- Operational Knowledge of financial and management systems
- In-depth Knowledge of banking and assets handling procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office suite – Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage Accounts for Oracle Projects
- Ability to identify and execute practical solutions
|Accounting Assistant||Petroplan Ltd. – London||Dec 2012 to Till Date|
- Managed standing orders and processed payments through net banking.
- Arranged purchase orders, bills, checks and agreements.
- Operated financial system and managed account balances and transferred payments.
- Evaluated specific Excel sheets and reimbursable materials.
- Provided reports and accounts payable orientation to management and employees respectively.
- Maintained purchase inventory and charges list for insurance and freights.
|Accounting Assistant||BAE Systems- New Malden||Sep 2011 to Dec 2012|
- Prepared balance sheet reconciliations, bank checks and annual budget.
- Formulated vendor and supplier invoices accurately and timely.
- Maintained catalog for unsettled accounts.
- Provided assistance in creating periodic management accounts.
- Evaluated outstanding invoices and actively resolved all issues.
- Reconciled general ledger, receipts and international payments on monthly basis.
|BA (Hons) in Accounting|
University of Huddersfield – Huddersfield
Oct 2008 to Jun 2011
|A-levels: Economics, History, Mathematics, English Language|
Cardonald College – Glasgow
Sep 2006 to Jun 2008
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, English Language, Chemistry|
Ursuline High School – Wimbledon
Sep 2001 to Jun 2006
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated