In finding employment, the CV of a French Teacher is among his most important tool since this is how the potential employer will get initial insight if one is the right candidate for the job. Highlight important points such as experience in teaching French, certifications (e.g. GCSEs) and other qualifications that will solidify your credibility in teaching French. Excellent interpersonal skills such as being a good team worker and a commitment and ability to create a learning-conducive environment should also be stressed out. A sample French Teacher CV is presented below to help you create a CV with an edge among other candidates.
|957 Cursus Street, Tranent, East Lothian, R85 5YP|
|Tel: – 01508 881635|
Date of Birth: – 06/10/90
Nationality: – British
|My goal is to deliver quality and interactive French language education in accordance with the laws and principles of the state and institution. In order to do this, I am prepared to impart the fullest of my abilities to capture the students’ attention and to use technology, various media and management techniques appropriately. My over two years of experience as a French Teacher in two different institutions affirmed my qualifications and has enhanced my teaching abilities as well as provided me with indispensable first-hand teaching knowledge. If given the chance, I will use these advantages to help students enrich their experience in learning French.|
|KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES:|
- Substantial experience in teaching French language to students at school level and prepare engaging lessons
- Sound knowledge of teaching French in various school and college levels
- Profound knowledge of teaching both teenagers and adults effectively
- Ability to maintain records and use technology in teaching process
- Ability to plan appropriate lessons for all students within class
- Proficient in teaching French to KS3, KS4 and KS5
|EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE:|
|French Teacher|| Kingussie High School – Scotland||October 2012 to Present|
- Coordinated with the head teacher and developed students both educationally and socially.
- Implemented individual educational programs for students and monitored progress of individual.
- Provided assistance to every student and urged them to participate in various activities.
- Coordinated with various professionals such as speech and occupational therapists when required.
- Maintained records of all students in coordination with class teachers.
- Provided technical support to school administrators, support personnel, colleagues and parents.
|French Teacher||St Edwards C of E School – East Anglia||August 2011 to October 2012|
- Developed lessons for beginning and intermediate French.
- Scheduled various classes and conducted lessons as per requirement.
- Designed lesson plans and associated materials to be given to substitute teacher.
- Participated in various faculty meetings as per school policies and regulations.
- Evaluated plans as per the required instructions of the departmental curriculum.
- Analyzed lesson plans and incorporated technology when required.
|BA (Hons) in English with French|
University of Brighton – Lewes Road
October 2008 to June 2011
|A-levels: English Language, French, General Studies|
Edinburgh’s Telford College – Edinburgh
September 2006 to June 2008
|GCSEs: English Language, History, Science, Art|
The Henrietta Barnett School – Hampstead Garden Suburb
September 2001 to June 2006