518 Terry Lane
Winter Park, FL 32789
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Student Observer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of observation, monitoring and documentation of teacher activities and student interactions
- Extensive knowledge of child education, psychology, and juvenile justice
- Operational knowledge of computer, MS Office, and internet applications
- Familiarity with child development and behavior characteristics and theories
- Ability to speak with all students and their guardians, in a friendly tone
- Ability to manage and finish all given work-assignments, on a timely basis
Stanford University – Stanford, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Observed and reported on teacher’s activities and teaching strategies employed, in a classroom setting.
- Watched, monitored, and documented all student interactions, properly.
- Supervised and assisted with development and execution of student-oriented lesson plans.
- Evaluated and tracked the academic performance and learning growth of all assigned students.
- Developed and provided classroom displays and teachers’ assignments.
- Liaised with teaching staff and assisted with classroom management efforts.
Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Observed, monitored, and recorded behavior and activities of students, as assigned.
- Collaborated with teacher and delivered lesson plans to students.
- Used Microsoft Office software and performed internet search, in an efficient manner.
- Oversaw and assisted with departmental bookkeeping and office management tasks.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with colleagues, students, and teachers.
- Managed and completed all assigned tasks, properly and within specified deadline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Academic Affairs
Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated