3676 Adams Drive
Houston, TX 77006
Job Objective Seeking a Surface Grinder position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of performing surface grinding and machining of metal work with precision
- Extensive knowledge of set up, operation, and control of surface grinder
- Commendable knowledge of using precision measurement tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Familiarity with working with metalwork with close tolerances up to +/- .0002
- Ability to manage and complete multiple grinding tasks, in a timely manner
- Ability to read, understand, and follow technical drawings and specifications, properly
Altec Industries, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed blueprints and technical specifications provided.
- Programmed and ran all provided manual and computerized surface grinder, properly.
- Grinded and machined all assigned metalwork to acceptable tolerances, efficiently.
- Examined and verified all completed parts to ensure compliance with specifications and quality.
- Selected and used various measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Produced and delivered high quality machined parts, on a timely basis.
AMETEK, Inc., Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed blueprint and planned sequence of operations, in a proper manner.
- Setup, ran, and maintained the surface grinding equipment, safely and effectively.
- Grinded and brazed all surfaces of the metal parts to close tolerances.
- Used precision measuring devices and inspected all finished metalwork
- Identified and reported all defective parts and equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained all assigned equipments and work area, efficiently.
Associate Degree in Electronic Technology
Colby Community College, Colby, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated