4959 Baker Avenue
Dallas, TX 75234
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to obtain a Camp Leader position in which to put my skills and talents to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experiencein managing a children’s Day Camp
- Thorough knowledge of children’s programming, implementation, and leadership
- Expertise in leading high-energy large and small groups
- Huge knowledge of working with and planning fun and educational activities for children
- Good knowledge of history and traditions of historical places
- Proficientwith Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain composure in demanding situations
- Ability to integrate new and creative songs and ideas into existing camp traditions
Camp Leader, August 2005 – Present
Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Dallas, TX
- Ensured education and welfare of the children.
- Coordinated all facets of pre-camp education.
- Maintained discipline and cleanliness.
- Managed student’sorganization on excursions.
- Supervised all visiting staff and helpers.
- Consulted with Camp Manager on medical matters.
Camp Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
STG International, Dallas, TX
- Developed, scheduled and coordinated camp activities.
- Scheduled, supervised, lead, oriented and evaluated staff and volunteers.
- Ensured quality recreation program.
- Ensured participant welfare during all activities and proper handling of first aid and emergency situations.
- Prepared, purchased, and inventory equipment and supplies daily for Camp program.
- Maintained cleanliness ofcamp park area.
- Communicated with parents regarding participants’ progress and special needs.
Hight School Diploma, Palmetto High School, Palmetto, FL