286 Park Street
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Job Objective Accomplished Contemporary Worship Leader seeking position in which to utilize my Contemporary Worship Leader and communications skills to help expand company growth and meet goals.
Contemporary Worship Leader, August 2005 – Present
Christ Lutheran Church Of Clarendon Hills, Pittsburg, CA
- Participated in prayers for and with the band members.
- Lead the congregation especially in music with full band.
- Directed music style, rhythm, speed, harmonies, and solos.
- Recruited new musicians and singers.
- Initiated and participated in outreach events that feature the band.
- Supervised sound and video volunteers.
- Trained members of the band and production staff.
Contemporary Worship Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Valley Church, Pittsburg, CA
- Evaluated previous service develops next service and plan upcoming series.
- Improved musical quality and trained persons involved in the worship ministry.
- Planned and scheduledwork for team members.
- Identified, recruited, trained, and developed volunteers.
- Guided the spiritual growth and leadership development of volunteers in critical leadership roles within the ministry.
- Lead team for the Sunday services.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the ELCA beliefs and heritage
- Thorough knowledge of band leadership
- Proficient in playing various instruments – pianists, guitarists (acoustic, electric, and bass), and percussionists
- Solid understanding of contemporary Christian music and non-traditional worship
- Ability to engage the congregation
- Ability to lead individual musicians with various talents and capabilities
- Ability to maintain a library of worship music consistent with the biblical/theological foundations
High School Diploma, Leroy High School, Le Roy, IL