2532 Morgan Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Job Objective Self-motivated Production Team Leader seeking position with growing firm in which to put my excellent communications and Activity Leadership skills to work for company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in a supply chain, manufacturing and HR discipline
- Good knowledge of the production machinery
- Expertise in ensuring good plant sanitation standards are followed in accordance
- Ability to lead team while instilling a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to ensure proper training of all employees with proper documentation
- Ability to identify and implement Best Practices and deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
Production Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Savory Foods, Inc, Tallahassee, FL
- Supervised efficiency, productivity and quality of operator’s output.
- Assisted production group leaders with daily production issues and reported issues.
- Overseen traceability and its accuracy.
- Observed packing operations to verify conformance to specifications.
- Interpreted job work orders to workers and assigned duties.
- Analyzed and resolved work problems.
Production Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Tallahassee, FL
- Reviewed the production schedule to prepare for the products.
- Evaluated production rates from the previous day and investigated the causes and possible solutions to any problems reflected in the metrics.
- Inspected the production area to verify that everything is operating properly.
- Monitored and improved productivity and ensured adherence to customer commitments.
- Developed and created training plans.
- Lead Compliance, Health & Safety efforts to achieve goals.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Sisseton Wahpeton College, Village, SD