4376 Westwood Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Objective Looking for an opportunity to obtain a Project Leader position and use my abilities to create a good working environment in which to grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in a project environment and working as part of a large multi-skilled project team
- In depth knowledge of e-commerce
- Huge knowledge of budgets and deliver project within budget constraints
- Excellent Technical & Communications skills
- Excellent planning and control skills
- Ability to in use of all test equipment and troubleshooting of infrastructure
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ability to gathers data, performs analysis, draws conclusions, and presents findings
- Ability to manage, teach and mentor employees
Project Leader, August 2005 – Present
Vision Technologies, Inc, Huntington, NY
- Handled client’s enquiries in Transmission and Distribution.
- Reported potential contract risks.
- Ensured contract made is in compliance to client’s requirements and claims.
- Assured consultative analysis and functional requirements are completed and document deliveries are met.
- Tracked and monitored projects against time, effort and cost.
- Managed project team resources and external vendor resources.
Project Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
AIG, Huntington, NY
- Overseen project scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverables and milestones.
- Managed risk throughout the project life cycle and made contingency plans to manage issues that pose risk to budget, time delivery and functionality.
- Ensured integration of projects and adjust project scope, timing and budgets, based on the needs of the customers.
- Identified and managed linkages and dependencies between projects.
- Prioritized the portfolio of Finance related projects and project phases.
- Provided guidance through all phases of the project life cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA