434 Willison Street
Roseville, MN 55113
Objective Seeking the opportunity to secure a Software Team Leader position with well-established firm in search of hard-working, self-motivated, qualified employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering processes, methodologies and tools (UML, IDEs, CVS)
- Deep knowledge of sequential and object oriented programming languages such as C, C++, Java
- Sound knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Perl and Python
- Ability to handle confidential information and volatile data
- Ability to develop specifications through accumulative interaction and prototyping
- Ability to encourage, motivate and provide recognition
Software Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Goodrich Corporation, Roseville, MN
- Lead team, delivered results, coached and mentored, focusing the team on the tasks at hand and the requirements, communicated team status, tasks accomplishment and other deliverables.
- Executed tasks in most of the stated roles above, depending on project’s needs.
- Validated and deployed software solutions at the customer site.
- Ensured compliance with the defined process, the quality and time of the team´s deliverables.
- Researched and recommended software tools to upper management.
- Provided the managerial and administrative issues relative to streamlining work aspects.
Software Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Artech Information Systems, Roseville, MN
- Designed the needed class diagrams.
- Responded promptly to bug reports.
- Managed project development planning, processing and performing.
- Identified risks and made risk assessments.
- Adhered to deadlines through follow up the tasks with team members.
- Maintained positive client interactions.
Bachelor’s Degree In Information Systems, Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT