4605 Green Gate Lane
Columbia, MD 21045
Objective Seeking to work full time at The Target Corporation as Group Leader.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, North Park University, Chicago, IL
Target Group Leader, August 2005 – Present
Target Corporation, Columbia, MD
- Identified and coordinated daily activities of team members; inspired team to achieve desired results in productivity, teamwork, safety, quality.
- Collaborated across departments to drive optimal productivity.
- Developed creative solutions to identify improvements in processes.
- Leveraged tools, resources, and relationships with other leaders.
- Mentored team and maintained level of service requirements throughout the process.
- Ensured safety training and accident preparedness among the team members.
Target Group Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Target, Columbia, MD
- Overseen guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales.
- Acted as leader on duty.
- Recruited and hired team.
- Trained store executives.
- Ensured quality servicesprovided to guests.
- Achieved sales goals and maintained budget controls.
- Ability to motivate, train, and develop Team Leader
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams and manage conflict
- Exceptional reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills