3555 Thrash Trail
Maud, TX 75501
Job Objective Seeking an Air Force Paralegal position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in legal investigation, case management and documentation for Air Force
- Immense knowledge of legal terminology, research and interviewing practices
- Operational knowledge of using computers, Westlaw, LexisNexis and Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with handling of military justice, claims, civil law and contract law cases
- to prepare and processcourts-martial and other military justice actions
- Ability to provide legal research services and legal counsel to investigators and attorneys
Air Force Paralegal
US Air Force
August 2012 – Present
- Investigated, processed and adjudicated Air Force personnel claims and legal proceedings.
- Liaised with appropriate attorneys and interviewed all witnesses.
- Prepared and presented specifications and charges for court marshal proceedings.
- Drafted and submitted all documents needed for courts-martial and cases.
- Checked status of assigned cases and reviewed all actions and records of legal proceedings
- Completed and maintained correct and current legal documents and records
Air Force Paralegal
Air Force Materiel Command, Tinker AFB, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed claims investigations and conducted interviews with witnesses.
- Advised and assisted case investigators and attorneys on legal matters and cases.
- Prepared and filed motions, wills, briefs, and other legal documents.
- Responded to and presented legal reviews on law-related complex queries.
- Planned and provided training for attorneys, and case investigators, as required.
- Followed information security guidelines and protected classified and confidential data, accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
North Central State College, Mansfield, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated