3208 Red Dog Road
Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as an Army Paralegal where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in legal research, case management and documentation for Army
- Profound knowledge of courts-martial, non-judicial punishment, and related military justice issues
- Outstanding knowledge of using Microsoft Office, ProDocs, LexisNexis and Westlaw
- Familiarity with preparing legal briefings and correspondence and conducting interviews
- to plan, organize and perform multiple assignments, simultaneously
- Ability to deliver legal support and technical guidance to subordinates
National Guard, Enterprise, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted legal research and prepared for court-martials and military judicial proceedings.
- Prepared and delivered legal briefings and correspondence to attorneys and case investigators.
- Interviewed clients and witnesses and conducted their cross-examination.
- Drafted, processed, and maintainedaccurate legal forms, documents, and records.
- Arranged trial exhibits, summarized legal information, and produced routine work reports.
- Detected and corrected data errors in files to maintain accuracy of information present.
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and responded to requests for legal assistance by attorneys and other legal professionals.
- Planned and prepared for court-martial, non-judicial punishments, and other military justice matters.
- Advised and assisted attorneys in investigation and handling of cases.
- Composed and filed charge sheets, motions, and disposition sheets, on time.
- Prepared, classified, and protected all evidence for trial and court cases.
- Produced and maintained legal documentation in both paper and electronic formats.
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies
Oglala Lakota College, Kyle, SD