2960 Lindale Avenue
San Francisco, CA94107
Job Objective To secure Bankruptcy Attorney job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge Litigation experience in bankruptcy law firm
- Strong knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents
- Familiarity with government regulations, executive orders and agency rules
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prepare Forms B22A and C
The Peak Organization, Inc.,San Francisco, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Researched and documented review and handling bankruptcy litigation cases.
- Presented and summarized cases to judges.
- Analyzed the probable outcomes of cases
- Determined advisability of defending and prosecuting lawsuit.
Special Counsel, Inc., San Francisco, CA
May 2004- July 2007
- Prepared Bankruptcy petitions.
- Preparated pleadings, claims and notices.
- Drafted e-mails, letters and motions.
- Maintained calendar, draft motions, notices and bankruptcy petitions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Northwest Vista College, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated