4196 Murphy Court
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Job Objective Highly-motivated Brand Advocate seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing sales for retail channel in wireless industry
- Thorough knowledge of customer services
- Outstanding knowledge of everyday business operations for accounts
- Ability to work within assigned area and on weekends
- Ability to perform required research on the internet
- Solid understanding of maintaining network on a social platform
Zones, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Provided training to VIP customers and analyzed benefits of client products.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with customers and recommended products.
- Coordinated with marketing team and scheduled appointments.
- Provided assistance for pre-production on site for various events.
- Analyzed visits and feedback and prepared appropriate reports on their basis.
- Communicated with senior executives for various clients .
UDR, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided individual attention to products and maintained quality.
- Maintained thorough understanding of products in coordination with consumers.
- Administered various in-store activities and assisted in visual merchandising.
- Monitored work even in the non-traditional hours for promotional season.
- Prepared information to be presented in reports on regular basis.
- Designed presentations for informal and formal training processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA