952 River Road
Manzanola, CO 81058
Job Objective To obtain Chemical Patent Attorney position in a highly established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong legal experience in patent litigation
- Ability to independently draft foreign applications
- Strong knowledge of chemical and materials
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Chemical Patent Attorney
Assigned Counsel Inc., Manzanola, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Drafted, reviewed US and foreign patent applications.
- Assessed search reports and responded to Office Actions.
- Advised outside counsel.
- Assisted business partners in achieving patent strategic objectives.
- Performed prior art and patentability analyses.
- Provided infringement opinions and more.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
Shaw University, Raleigh, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated