1584 Elm Drive
New York, NY10022
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Civil Rights Attorney to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with communities of color and low-income communities
- Ability to develop and manage complex advocacy and litigation projects
- Ability to communicate about legal and policy issues clearly
- Ability to secure program grants, professional development and organizational planning
Civil Rights Attorney
DeVry, Inc.,New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Identified opportunities and contributed to foundation relations.
- Engaged in community education and policy advocacy.
- Managed litigation, policy advocacy, and other projects.
- Developed, analyzed and promoted potential legislation, regulations and policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science
Collin College, McKinney, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated