4311 Post Avenue
Remington, IN 47977
Job Objective Seeking a Compliance Paralegal position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in legal research, document preparation and case management of compliance matters
- Profound knowledge of legal research, contract drafting, and licensing requirements
- Outstanding knowledge of using online searchtools, trademark docketing systems, MS Office, and matter management systems
- Familiarity with strategic compliance and risk management processes
- Ability to liaise with attorneys, colleagues and employees of the organization
- Ability to review and interpret a variety of compliance-related legal issues
Ontario Systems, Remington, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared, filed and maintained legal documents related to commercial agreements andcontracts.
- Handled and investigated non-compliance allegations and vendor certification issues.
- Received and responded to internal audit requests and legal research requests.
- Developed and maintained new database tracking software of the organization.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with in-house attorneys and outside counsel.
- Interpreted and adhered to corporate compliance policies, copyright laws and licensing compliance requirements.
Aftermath Services, Remington, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Advised and assisted firm attorneys and outside counsels on litigation and subpoena issues.
- Conducted legal case investigations and assisted with trial preparation.
- Composed and sent correspondence to opposing counsel, third parties, and vendors.
- Monitored, evaluated, and responded to incoming complaints, in a timely manner.
- Set up, maintained and updated compliance database of the firm.
- Developed and communicated compliance policies and procedures to employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Saint Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated