2901 Byers Lane
Dunnigan, CA 95937
Job Objective Seeking a position as Construction Paralegal in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of legal research and document preparation for construction related cases and transactions
- In-depth knowledge of construction terms, laws and industry practices
- Remarkable knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Westlaw and Lexus/Nexus
- Familiarity with real estate matters, court rules, and contract negotiations
- Ability to prepare, interpret and review construction-related contracts and technical documents
- Ability to handle and protectconfidentiality of sensitive data
Liberty Mutual Insurance, Dunnigan, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Created and maintained binders for trials, litigation matters and mediations.
- Composed and provided various motions, pleadings, and legal briefs on time.
- Interpreted and reviewed construction plans, contracts, accounting records, insurance certificates and homeowner lot files.
- Used Lexis/Nexis and Westlaw and performed regulatory and fact-finding research.
- Attended and prepared for mediations, hearings, depositions, trials, and client conferences.
- Contacted and communicated with various organizations, subcontractors and insurance companies.
Epsten Grinnell & Howell, Dunnigan, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed and conducted interviews with witnessesfor testimony and at hearings.
- Prepared, maintained and submitted variouslegal documents such as briefs, pleadings, and appeals.
- Prepared for trials and assisted with creation of trial exhibits.
- Attended and prepared reports on meetings and telephone conferences.
- Performed legal research and conducted analysis of various government statutes, treaties, and judicial orders.
- Developed and maintained positive communications with attorneys and clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated