1685 Bernardo Street
Georgetown, IN 47122
Job Objective Seeking Criminal Lawyer position with a reputable firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in dealing with the criminal law suits
- Profound knowledge of legal research techniques
- Familiarity with legal issues.
- Immense ability to perform legal analysis of criminal cases
- Outstanding ability to develop strong argument strategy for the courtroom
- Superior critical thinking and decision making skills
- Proficient with MS office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Tully Rinckey PLLC, Georgetown, IN
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Represented clientâ€™s case in the court of law.
- Explained clients about the probable outcomes of criminal case.
- Informed and explained clients about the punishments or sentences after sentecing.
- Performed legal investigations to gather evidences to support client.
- Developed legal documentations to submit to jury.
- Assisted in filing appeal before the court of law.
- Prepared for court trials or any other legal proceedings.
Masterâ€™s Degree in Criminal Law
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Criminal Law
Franklin University, Indianapolis, IN