3496 Freshour Circle
Mariposa, CA 95338
Job Objective A highly talented Entertainment Paralegal seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in preparation, negotiation and management of entertainment-related contracts, clearances, and licenses
- Immense knowledge of music publishing, distribution, sponsorship and marketing practices
- Extensive knowledge of legal research, copyright laws and transfer termination procedures
- Proficient in using Lexis, Westlaw, Microsoft Office and internet
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees, in a tactful manner
Rollin’ Studios, Inc., Mariposa, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared, interpreted and evaluated talent production and sponsorship agreements.
- Created and managed promotion sweepstakes and contest rules, efficiently.
- Summarized and explained about entertainment contract requirements and compliance.
- Conducted copyright-related searches and resolved entertainment contract issues.
- Established and maintained professional relationships with company employees, clients and outside counsel.
- Arranged, updated and maintained all contract files and status reports.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group, Mariposa, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Drafted and filed legal documents, trademark applications and legal responses.
- Prepared agenda forand coordinated all trademark review meetings.
- Advised and assisted attorneys in contract disputes and agreement litigation matters.
- Organized witness interviews and assisted lawyers in preparation for hearings.
- Assisted in creating entertainment presentationsand conducted talent contract negotiations.
- Ensured timely execution of entertainment events and supervised event volunteers, as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies
Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated