2836 Anmoore Road
Brooklyn, NY 11213
Job Objective Seeking the position of Environmental Paralegal where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing legal assistance and documentation support for various environmental cases and issues
- Profound knowledge of environmental legal terminology, litigation and compliance
- Outstanding knowledge of using MS Office and tax-return preparation software
- Familiarity with established environmental law and current environmental issues
- Ability to interpret and evaluate technical environmental reports and legal documents
- Ability to work with and protect confidentiality of sensitive data
BioMed Realty Trust, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Handled and responded to phone calls and client requests for information, in a courteous manner.
- Delivered litigation support to attorneys and assisted with legal research.
- Organized and conductedcase-related video conferences and depositions, when needed.
- Collected, compiled and presented key documents for court trials and administrative hearings.
- Compose and filed complaints, deposition notices, motions, and pleadings.
- Prepared for court hearings related to environment cases and conducted environment law based training programs.
Waters Corporation, Brooklyn, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Delivered legal assistance to and conducted legal research for attorneys.
- Researched and reviewedenvironment-related records, ownership records, historical operation data.
- Arranged and conducted interviews with public officials and employees regarding environment litigations.
- Analyzed and compared lab results to environmental regulations, efficiently.
- Composed and filed legal documents related to environment issues.
- Developed and maintained environmental database of company,in a proper manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS