4540 Cross Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective To obtain FERC Attorney position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with interconnection issues, investigative and enforcement proceedings
- Familiarity with federal energy regulatory law and public utility law
- Wide knowledge of law and legal research techniques
- In-depth knowledge of contract drafting and interpretation
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Pye Legal Group, Saginaw, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated interactions with Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act Qualifying Facilities.
- Negotiated commercial terms for power purchase agreements.
- Assisted with regulatory filings at the FERC and state level.
- Supported energy group for activities related to electric and gas trading, swaps and purchases, and RFPs.
The Williams Companies Inc, Saginaw, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated activities among energy supply, transmission, and regulatory affairs group.
- Negotiated commercial terms of large, small and Qualifying Facility generator interconnection agreements.
- Worked closely with wholesale operations and regulatory affairs departments.
- Negotiated the preparation and implementation of requests for proposals for energy and natural gas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Bradley University, Peoria, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated