4976 Deer Ridge Drive
Montclair, NJ 7042
Job Objective Foreclosure Paralegal with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in foreclosure case research, management and document preparation
- Immense knowledge of legal research, terminology and foreclosure process
- Operational knowledge of using Vendorscape, Microsoft Office and internet
- Familiarity with drafting legal summaries, discovery demands and responses
- Ability to operate copiers, fax machines, and other office equipments
- Ability to interact with all clients through automated client systems, email and phone
RCO Legal, Montclair, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted legal research and performed data analysis and summarization activities.
- Received and responded to court notifications and inquiries from clients and attorneys.
- Composed, interpreted and reviewedforeclosure dockets, in a proper manner.
- Drafted and filed pleadings, motions and notices related to foreclosure cases.
- Determined and informed status of foreclosure files to clients, in a timely manner.
- Liaised with Judicial Assistants, attorneys and opposing counsels and fixed dates for case hearings.
Legal Search Solutions, Inc., Montclair, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed legal investigation and prepared for judicial trials and hearings.
- Drafted and provided foreclosure pleadings, motions, affidavits and notices.
- Archived and maintainedforeclosure-related legal documents electronically.
- Fixed foreclosure sale date and informed all clients, appropriately.
- Monitored and managed timely payment of legal, title search, and filing fees.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with attorneys and clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated