3620 Mattson Street
Portland, OR 97205
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as Health Care Attorney with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge health care experience in law firm and corporate environment
- Wide knowledge health insurance law and claims issues
- Ability to draft and fill complaints, and attend courtroom proceedings
- Ability to obtain legal judgements against patients whose accounts are delinquent
- Excellent analytical, negotiating and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Health Care Attorney
Hertner, Block & Associates, Inc., Portland, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Assured highest level of reimbursement and compliance with payment protocols.
- Prepared petitions and file litigation against delinquent patients.
- Managed care and insurance plan contract
- Resolved continual contractual and coding interpretations and reinterpretations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated