984 Beeghley Street
Glen Rose, TX 76043
Job Objective To acquire Hedge Fund Attorney position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in advising SEC registered funds of hedge funds
- Strong management skills
- Wide knowledge of funds and transactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Hedge Fund Attorney
MNF Global, LLC, Glen Rose, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal and regulatory advice, documentation and support.
- Provide the marketing and sale of interests in the Hedge Funds.
- Managed derivatives, prime brokerage, repo, swap and other contracts.
- Worked closely with compliance professionals on compliance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Holy Names University, Oakland, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated