2261 Duke Lane
Job Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as In-House Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge General commercial contracting experience
- Ability to draft and negotiate agreements with accounting, consulting and law firms
- Familiarity with asset protection trusts and sophisticated estate planning techniques
- Ability to recognize securities laws issues
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
ClubCorp USA, Inc.,Lakewood, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Advised company staff on legal matters.
- Overseen all third party contracts related to title insurance.
- Advised Executive Management regarding licensing issues.
- Providing transactional analysis support for all new title insurance activities.
Howard Sloan, Inc, Lakewood, NJ
May 2004- July 2007
- Drafted and negotiated commercial equipment leasing and financing transaction documents.
- Advised sales force and internal business clients on transaction structure.
- Managed litigation and outside counsel.
- Supported risk management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Webster University, Hill AFB, UT