3046 D Street
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Special Education Advocate to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in coordinating for various home visits
- Immense knowledge of customer services
- Exceptional knowledge of coordinating with families with disabilities
- Ability to design training programs for individuals
- Ability to evaluate complex information and prepare reports
- Familiarity of analyzing individual requirements
Special Education Advocate
Educational Service Center, Bloomfield Township, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Informed parents of every right for special education services.
- Prepared regular assessment reports to analyze the requirements of the child.
- Analyzed and if required referred to a special education attorney to resolve issues.
- Coordinated with districts personnel and assisted to resolve any issue.
- Educated parents and provided assistance for any advocacy issues.
- Evaluated every document prior to signing to ensure compliance to regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated