3961 Public Works Drive
Kingsport, TN 37663
Job Objective A highly talented Trademark Paralegal seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing trademark paralegal cases for corporates
- Immense knowledge of foreign and domestic trademark laws
- Exceptional knowledge of utilizing trademark databases such as WebTMS
- Ability to work on a deadline within a fast pace environment
- Ability to utilize search tools and navigate the website efficiently
- Solid understanding of intellectual property for processes
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Kingsport, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Established appropriate procedures to fill trademarks and obtained approvals.
- Coordinated with trademark counsel and managed various applications.
- Provided technical support to the prosecution of trademark applications.
- Managed and gathered required evidence to support applications.
- Established appropriate filing of trademark applications and obtained required approvals.
- Coordinated with trademark agents and assisted to register and renew trademarks.
Ruckus Wireless, Inc, Kingsport, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with external and business sources and prepared required reports.
- Administered everyday trademark activities and ensured compliance to global regulations.
- Participated in training classes and provided education for trademark application process.
- Managed global portfolio for individual trademarks and assisted in renewals.
- Evaluated packaging and change orders and ensured accuracy of information.
- Coordinated with external counsel and managed infringement issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated