1634 Daffodil Lane
Fairfax, VA 22032
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as an Automotive General Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing automotive sales for organization
- Profound knowledge of front end dealership
- Operational knowledge accounting procedures and practices
- Remarkable ability to interpret all business periodicals and government regulations
- Exceptional ability to resolve all problems in various situations
- Skilled to identify issues in automotives
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Proficient in managing profit and loss statements
Automotive General Manager
DataLogix, Fairfax, VA
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Monitored everyday activities and provided necessary services.
- Coordinated with various departments on distribution of products and identified prices.
- Evaluated various financial statements and activity reports and prepared productivity measures.
- Scheduled work and managed efficient working of staff.
- Ensured work in compliance to departmental goals and objectives.
- Analyzed work and determined staff requirements, hired employees according to need.
- Planned various sales promotions and coordinated with various department heads,
- Administered work and ensured dealership reputation.
Automotive Sales Associate
MileOne Automotive, Fairfax, VA
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Managed and delivered at least eight vehicles in a month.
- Greeted all customers coming to showroom and assisted in resolving all queries.
- Analyzed customer needs and recommended appropriate vehicles.
- Maintained test drives for vehicles and obtained necessary identification for same.
- Ensured optimal levels of customer services and ensured satisfaction.
- Participated in various training sales courses as required.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Trumbull Business College, Warren, OH