1758 Beechwood Avenue
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Experienced Call Center Operations Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing call center operations and assisting in monitoring educational interactive marketing campaigns
- Outstanding knowledge of CRM technology and its procedures
- Deep knowledge of contact center technologies – CTI, IVR, Predictive Dialer, Reporting, and Dashboard tools
- Wide knowledge of utility billing systems, credit and collection practices
- Ability to identify and resolve various problems
- Ability to interpret all schematics and diagrams
- Ability to develop training program for subordinates
- Ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information in a clear
- Ability to interpret all regulations for utility services
Call Center Operations Manager
Epson, Newark, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with executives and affiliate directors and provided necessary feedback as appropriate.
- Provided support to call center supervisors and administered everyday activities of call center.
- Monitored call center operations and ensured high quality of services.
- Assisted supervisors and developed various metrics for productivity and prepared necessary reports.
- Worked with team supervisors and identified call volume trends and maximized ways to improve qualifications.
- Planned annual business and prepared strategies for forecasting budgetary needs and allocated budget to various departments.
- Maintained knowledge on various best industry practices and developed associated strategies.
- Analyzed processes and recommended new technologies for incorporation in system.
Assist Supervisor Call Center Operations
Raytheon, Newark, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed work of all subordinates and ensured a high volume of calls at call center.
- Monitored call performance of team and scheduled department processes accordingly.
- Analyzed and interpreted data and developed necessary strategies for improving efficiency of processes.
- Developed various team objectives and policies and ensured optimal level of customer services.
- Ensured compliance to all departmental policies and procedures and communicated same to staff.
- Trained and hired call center representatives and facilitated in continuously improving process.
Call Center Operations Analyst
Convergys, Newark, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed procedures and recommended changes if required to improve working of processes.
- Ensured adherence to all company guidelines by implementing project and it’s working.
- Evaluated operational policies and procedures and suggested enhancements if required.
- Reviewed performance metrics for various business units and determined levels of acceptability.
- Maintained knowledge on all policies and procedures of processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Customer Service
Jamestown College, Jamestown, ND