4235 Little Street
Carrollton, OH 44615
Job Objective To obtain a position as Client Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in Information Technology field and design
- Deep knowledge of financial management system
- Operation knowledge of investments and health and benefits
- Ability to develop relationships with customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to resolve all client issues
- Ability to manage large volume calls
- Proficient in business processes
NaviSite, Inc., Carrollton, OH
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Coordinated with business and office partners and implemented sales plans.
- Analyzed client requirements and developed relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managed client portfolio and designed appropriate new business sales strategies.
- Maintained working knowledge of various business products and services.
- Developed strategies to generate revenues and assisted to achieve growth.
- Collaborated with project management team and manage resources within timeframe.
- Determined efficient network of clients and facilitated growth revenue.
- Monitored and identified new business opportunities and achieved objectives.
Dell Inc., Carrollton, OH
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Provided support to all clients and analyzed account associated requirements.
- Manage client communications and resolved all issues for client deliverables.
- Evaluated project deliverables according to required quality standards.
- Managed company products and resolved customer issues for all billing related issues.
- Maintained knowledge on all company products and services.
- Coordinated with project team to maintained project status knowledge and resolved issues.
The Nielsen Company, Carrollton, OH
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Coordinated with key clients and assisted to expand various CDI businesses.
- Designed and implemented all sales strategies for clients.
- Prepared all account plans and performed regular assessments for clients.
- Participated in various proposal processes and obtained approvals.
- Determined efficient client relationships and participated in tradeshows and conferences.
- Designed contacts and evaluated process and performed all contract changes.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR