3234 Frederick Street
El Paso, TX 79901
Job Objective Accomplished Communications Manager searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing public relations for organization and preparing press releases
- Deep knowledge of internal communication strategies
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to complete work within deadline
- Ability to develop communication plans
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to track and maintain media placements
Vertis Inc., El Paso, TX
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Developed communication strategies according to corporate requirements.
- Designed communication materials for presentations and events.
- Prepared required speeches and presentation for organization.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies.
- Prepared internal communication material with staff.
- Analyzed and measured all data and metrics to prepare reports.
- Provided training to all communication executives.
Hasbro Inc., El Paso, TX
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Provided support to corporate communication department in materials.
- Managed all external communication and public relation program.
- Developed and edited bi weekly newsletter for organization.
- Managed to prepared sale newsletter per week.
- Coordinated with sales and human resource department for communication.
- Monitored organization website and edited content.
BCS, Inc., El Paso, TX
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Coordinated with management and developed communication strategies.
- Performed research and prepared all communication brief.
- Assisted teams to prepared newsletter and internal communication.
- Provided training to staff and volunteers.
- Prepared all press releases and speeches.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Communications
Waycross College, Waycross, GA