1000 Commerce Boulevard
Omaha, NE 68102
Job Objective Seeking a career as Conference Sales Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in alcohol awareness
- Exceptional experience of clerical work
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Thorough knowledge of sales activities
- Ability to maintain efficient attendance record
- Ability to work in a team and well as independently
- Immense interpersonal and organization skills
- Good communication skills
Conference Sales Manager
Hilton Garden Inn, Omaha, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Determined efficient client base and facilitated internal and external sales.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Managed and provided response to all guest requests.
- Maintained and ensured achievement of all sales objectives.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationships with key clients.
- Participated in various trade shows and conventions for organizations.
- Prepared forecasts for all bookings and cancellations.
- Performed regular tours of hotel and banquet facilities.
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Omaha, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained knowledge on all sales policies and procedures.
- Provided assistance to staff for all downtime processes.
- Prepared sales strategies and facilitated hotel revenue.
- Managed filing system and provided update to sale records.
- Monitored guest requests and ensured timely response.
- Scheduled appropriate appointments for clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH