3207 Jett Lane
Gardena, CA 90247
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Facilities Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience to design materials and furniture for various facilities
- Exceptional knowledge of financial principles and procedures
- Profound knowledge of HVAC and electrical systems
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Ability to provide response all client issues
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Operational skills to maintain ADA standards
- Good understanding of OSHA safety standards
- Familiarity in Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of repair programs
CB Richard Ellis Group, Gardena, CA
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Monitored work of facilities staff and ensured optimal services.
- Evaluated work orders and price quotes for procurement of services.
- Developed and maintained efficient relations with clients.
- Participated in client meetings for facilities procedures.
- Prepared and ensured compliance to all operating budget reports.
- Performed regular inspection on buildings and facilitated response.
- Assisted to resolve all client issues within timeframe.
- Maintained knowledge on variable operating expenses.
LILLY, Gardena, CA
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Maintained knowledge on all customer objectives.
- Assisted to gather all environment data for site master plans.
- Evaluated architectural designs and prepared capital budgets.
- Coordinated with stakeholder for all end user requirements.
- Designed meeting agendas and documented processes.
- Determined plans for occupancy plans for objectives.
Suniva, Gardena, CA
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance activities on facility.
- Assisted to install and implement quality system on facilities.
- Maintained all service equipments for State farm facilities.
- Developed preventative maintenance plans for equipments.
- Administered tenant service calls and resolved issues.
- Monitored and recorded temperature for all water flow and pressure.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Construction Technology
Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA