4534 Snyder Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Hotel Manager in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional department management experience in rooms division, food and beverage
- Thorough knowledge of food service and restaurant industry, food terminology and fine dining food service techniques
- Remarkable skills in operating budgets, capital budgets, inventories, labor analysis reporting, revenue management, employee counseling, hiring, firing, recruiting, & motivating
- Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers
- Ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
- Ability to write memos, letters, reports
- Ability to understand, interpret and analyze written and financial reports
Best Western Grant Park, Charlotte, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Overseen all bookings and ceiling rates.
- Managed housekeeping, front office, reservations, and engineering departments.
- Developed and monitored hotel’s annual sales & marketing business plan.
- Promoted the hotel’s service principles by example, responded to and resolved guest and employee inquiries, complaints and concerns.
- Measured the effectiveness of broad-based marketing plans and yield management efforts to maximize the number of market segments reached, and diversified sources of revenues.
- Provided a safe work environment according to OSHA guidelines.
ExtendedStay Hotels, Charlotte, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Explained and managed financial activities.
- Reconciled all financial accounts.
- Prepared property budget and forecasts.
- Participated and monitored monthly inventory of supplies and equipment. Ensured purchases made are within budget and by approved vendors.
- Recruited qualified applicants. Trained employees in accordance with company standards.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Hospitality Management
MacCormac College, Chicago, IL