1078 Tail Ends Road
Green Bay, WI 54303
Job Objective To obtain a Human Resource Manager position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Human Resources Management
- Profound knowledge of compensation, labor law, EEO/AAP, recruitment and benefits
- Exceptional ability to counsel management on associate relations issues
- Familiarity with federal and state employment laws
- Sound knowledge of ADA , AAP, COBRA, EEO, ERISA, Immigration, FLSA, FMLA and HIPAA
- Ability to collect information, analyze and respond accordingly
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Wide knowledge of payroll, compensation, recruiting, performance management, coaching and training
Human Resource Manager
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Green Bay, WI
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Promoted and encouraged positive working relationships with and between all associates and external contacts.
- Served as communication conduit to lead team members and corporate HR on policies and legal compliance.
- Recruited for open positions in the assigned functional area.
- Conducted new hire orientation, open enrollment meetings and other on-boarding programs.
- Provided communication on changes and updates on all HR programs, policies and benefits and compensation programs.
Human Resource Manager
The Stanley Works, Green Bay, WI
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Counseled employees to enhance and correct performance issues and deficiencies.
- Prepared appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Developed and implemented appropriate change management plans when required.
- Administered safety and workerâ€™s compensation programs.
- Consulted with management in aligning performance management and reward recommendations.
- Implemented and monitored compliance to all organization-specific Human Resource-related policies, procedures and practices.
- Developed and implemented effective human resource policies and programs.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in HR
Berry College, Mount Berry, GA
Masterâ€™s Degree in Human Resource Management
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated