If you are applying for a Facility Manager position, you should write your CV in ways that will capture the employer’s attention. One way is to highlight your skills in project management, buildings and plant management, and contract management and measurement in your Facility Manager CV. Another is to stress out your expertise in cost controls, daily financial planning, and organizing and delegating workload to meet target goals. Background in actual facility management should be highlighted with the latest projects placed on top. Excellent interpersonal and management skills are necessary to succeed in this job. A sample CV of a Facility Manager is presented below for your reference.
|4805 Facilisis Rd., Baltasound, Shetland, AJ8D 3ML|
|Tel: – 01934 382185|
Date of Birth: – 30/04/91
Nationality: – British
|As a facility manager, my primary objective is to support the company’s core goals by facilitating smooth flow of activities in delivering its business services. In order to this, I aim to impart my full expertise in planning, budgeting, delegating, networking, performance control and evaluation to all the processes within the company. I have performed managerial duties in two different establishments and this has broadened my understanding and capabilities in maintaining a suitable working environment. I am also committed to utilize business practices that will maximize productivity while reducing operating costs. With this said, I am positive that I will be an asset to the company.|
|PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES|
- Admirable experience in managing all plants and buildings as per health and safety regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of property services and associate facilities
- Profound knowledge of managing budget for facilities; especially profit and loss statements
- Ability to prioritize workload as per requirement
- Ability to prepared everyday financial plans and control costs
- Familiarity with various Microsoft Office applications
|Facility Manager|| Adam Butler Ltd – Brecknockshire||2013 to Present|
- Administered all office equipment and ensured efficient working on everyday basis.
- Prepared purchase orders and approved invoices for finance team.
- Developed and ensured compliance to monthly budgets.
- Coordinated with clients and developed efficient relationship with all members.
- Assisted security team to maintain control over access control and prepared badges.
- Analyzed all service level agreement and ensured compliance to client portfolio.
|Facility Manager||SLS Services Limited – Roxburghshire||2012 to 2013|
- Developed and implemented various office policies to ensure smooth working.
- Designed procedures to maintain all office records and facilitated easy retention and transfer of all records when required.
- Administered all office services such as developing filing system and evaluated all supply requisitions.
- Performed necessary office repairs required in office and ensured a full stock of office supplies inventory.
- Prepared conference room for all high level conference and video calls and prepared purchase orders for supply.
- Ensured compliance to all safety and health policies in the office working environment.
|BSc (Hons) in Facilities Management|
Stirling University – Stirling
2009 to 2012
|A-levels: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English Language|
Milton Keynes College – Leadenhall
2007 to 2009
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
St Michael’s Catholic Grammar School – North Finchley
2002 to 2007
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated