4647 Sherman Street
Salina, KS 67401
Job Objective Inspiring Technical Sales Manager is looking for employment that challenges me and that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience providing sales support to technical team and creating new customers
- Remarkable ability to interpret various technical documents
- Outstanding skills to achieve sales target
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Skilled to perform basic math calculations
- Ability to speak effectively before individuals and groups of people
- Proficient in Novel, Linux technologies and Microsoft applications
Technical Sales Manager
Royal Cyber, Salina, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Determined sales objectives and met all targets assigned for territory.
- Monitored assigned area by travelling regularly and making sales call to prospective customers.
- Identified and gathered information on customer requirement and recommended appropriate service and system product.
- Managed and maintained a list for sales leads for all prospective clients.
- Assisted Sales Support team provided necessary information for preparing quotes.
- Prepared and documented reports for project progress and all associated activities.
- Reviewed working of project and ensured its compliance with company standards, policies and codes.
- Prepared market reports and monitored all competitor activities.
Technical Sales Consultant
Biowish Technologies, Salina, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed strategies to enhance business and increase customers for products.
- Assisted existing and prospective customers with company products and their required features.
- Provided technical support to all sales plan with various pre sales and post sales activities.
- Managed all product demonstrations and installation of products and ensured work according to required specifications.
- Gathered information on all customer requirements and developed applications accordingly.
- Analyzed data according to standards procedures and procured necessary results required to facilitate sales.
Technical Sales Representative
SAIC, Salina, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all sales and marketing activities of assigned areas.
- Oversaw development of new products and its launch in market.
- Determined target customers by analyzing its industry and trade.
- Coordinated with senior executives and decisions makers and targeted prospective accounts.
- Monitored local service management industries and provided support to all local sales staff.
- Documented all competitors’ information for market studies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
North Central Michigan College, Petoskey, MI