1524 Ryan Road
Hawarden, SD 51023
Job Objective Seeking Wireless Project Manager’s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing various telecommunication and wireless work
- Exceptional knowledge wireless implementation
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Immense ability to interpret wireless theory for various technical issues
- Outstanding ability to developed and update wireless domain
- Skilled to design wireless systems
- Ability to generate formal project documents
- Ability to discuss all wireless theory at a technical level
- Good understanding of wireless protocols and other medical systems frequencies
- Excellent skills to document projects and prepare charters for same
- Ability to managing multiple projects in wireless domain
Wireless Project Manager
TEKsystems, Hawarden, SD
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained a schedule for various phases of projects.
- Managed projects and monitored overall progression for same.
- Prepared a project plan and documented all project constraints.
- Maintained resources for projects and ensured work according to schedule.
- Analyzed projects identified project risks and resolved all issues faced by customer.
- Observed projects and maintained an understanding of various processes and associated systems.
- Participated in various status meetings for Wireless projects.
- Monitored projects and prepared project status reports.
Wireless Project Coordinator
Leap Wireless, Hawarden, SD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with release team and verified changes to be implemented in production environment.
- Evaluated products and ensured compliance to business requirements.
- Assisted various departments in quality assurance applications and identified applications.
- Prepared status reports and fixed all production issues.
- Administered vendor testing on an everyday activities.
Wireless Project Engineer
Cox Communications, Hawarden, SD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed wireless strategies for various vertical platforms.
- Designed plans and scheduled projects to be implemented.
- Provided support to all mobile devices.
- Assisted in certifying various tests and trials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO