4903 Ryder Avenue
Everett, WA 98204
Job Objective To obtain a position of A P Mechanic in a reputed organization where I can practice my skills and education.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in inspecting and repairing aircraft systems
- Sound knowledge of Heavy Line Maintenance of assigned aircraft
- Ability to design techniques, principles, tools and instrument used in production
- Ability to make use of precision plans, blueprints, drawings and models in maintenance process
- Ability to troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Sound knowledge of aircraft to machine and tools including their repair and maintenance
A&P Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
PLANEmX, Everett, WA
- Upgraded the aircraft structure, space vehicles and other components.
- Installed and assembled parts with the help of hand and power tools such as structural components, plumbing, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and other accessories.
- Regularly serviced the aircraft systems by greasing the moving parts, flushing crankcase, checking the brakes, checking the aircraft for leaks and fixing cracks if any.
- Adjusted, aligned and calibrated the aircraft systems by using hand tools along with gauges and test equipment.
- Overhauled the aircraft structure and their functional components such as the hydraulic units, fuselage and wings.
A&P Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Heritage Aviation, Everett, WA
- Standardized the aircraft according to the FAA regulations, manufacturer’s recommendations and the Air method’s standard.
- Provided support to any of the field bases for relief, training, sick leave, roving aircraft and heavy maintenance duties.
- Reviewed Airworthiness directives, applicable FAR’s, Operational specifications, and maintenance manuals.
- Maintained all includes of paper works like preparing tags for the aircraft.
High School Diploma, Parker High School, Parker, AZ