633 Collins Avenue
Westerville, OH 43081
Job Objective To allow me to use my years of skills as an Automotive Mechanic and to help increase the positive track record of the company.
Automotive Mechanic, August 2005 â€“ Present
Bridgestone, Westerville, OH
- Standardized all repairs and preventive maintenance measures according to the manufacturers specifications and guideline.
- Regulated preventive measures to provide safe vehicles to customers after repairs.
- Specialized in in-fleet servicing of new cars and performed buy back/ turn back servicing according to the procedure laid out by the company.
- Maintained the company standard by regularly servicing and repairing the vehicle.
- Maintained a safe and clean work area at all times.
Automotive Mechanic, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
FedSys Secure, Westerville, OH
- Maintained, repaired and replaced electrical and hydraulic systems, front and rear ends, brakes, air and water cooled engines.
- Repaired and modified a variety of parts in motor operated equipment and vehicles.
- Repaired vehicles and equipments at off site in case of emergencies.
- Facilitated working supervision on the semi skilled workers of a lower grade.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong maintenance and repair experience with automotive vehicles and equipmentâ€™s
- Ability to perform reprogramming modules, trim work, mechanical inspections, and maintenance
- Wide knowledge of standard practices, methods, tools and equipment of the automotive trade
- Ability to diagnose and repair automotive problems
- Ability to use DRB 11 and other diagnostic tools along with common hand tools
- Amazing ability to fix most of the automotive problems by diagnosis and fixing it appropriately
High School Diploma, Santa Barbara High School, Santa Barbara, CA