2 Edgewood Road
Little Rock, AR 72210
Job Objective To gain a position within your company as a HVAC Mechanic so as to practice my skills and abilities to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable maintenance experience with HVAC, refrigeration and electrical systems
- Sound knowledge of all HVAC equipment and their installation
- Outstanding knowledge to apply codes, engineering drawings, blueprints and writing diagrams in maintaining equipment
- Ability to repair various kind of problems in HVAC machines
- Ability to interact with customers and able to make decisions quickly
- Proficient to use stand tools in maintenance and lift a weight of 60 pounds
- Skilled to work individually and in a team as well
HVAC Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Jones Lang LaSalle, Little Rock, AR
- Maintained preventive measures on company and customer owned equipment.
- Installed and repaired the mechanical systems in the equipment.
- Determined the air quality by regular inspections.
- Repaired and maintained the HVAC systems such as spas, water heaters, swimming pools, boilers and gymnasium equipments.
HVAC Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
IAP Worldwide Services, Little Rock, AR
- Repaired and maintained HVAC system and equipments under the supervision of the lead mechanic in a A class commercial building.
- Troubleshooting HVAC and electrical equipments, repairing and replacing components according to the malfunction.
- Studied the layouts, blueprints and other maintenance manuals to repair the parts
- Operated and repaired plumbing and mechanical problem as well in case of customer emergency.
High School Diploma, Carrier Mills High School, Carrier Mills, IL