3055 Alexander Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94108
Objective Seeking a position as a valued member of your company as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with repairing and maintaining of industrial machine, plumbing, electrical systems and fabrication
- Exceptional knowledge of gears, grinders, conveyers and chains
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment and provide preventive maintenance
- Ability to work at any given schedule and prioritize work accordingly
- Ability to take decisions and follow all safety guidelines laid by the organization
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, August 2005 â€“ Present
Aerotek, San Francisco, CA
- Determined preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of equipmentâ€™s.
- Repaired and replaced mechanical and electrical parts of equipmentâ€™s.
- Coordinated with the maintenance manger in repair and troubleshooting of equipment and systems in the plant.
- Regulated the documentation of all processes carried out in the plant.
- Trained and guided all equipment operators on the different processes and techniques.
- Regulated the purchase order system to order necessary parts, building maintenance and performing tests on sprinkler to ensure fire safety.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Covidien, San Francisco, CA
- Standardized all guidelines to maintain a clean and safe work area such as environmental and regulatory guidelines.
- Repaired, troubleshoot, adjusted and calibrated electronic and electrical equipment.
- Regulated the preventative maintenance of equipments such as adjustments, cleaning lubrication and diagnosing the equipment regularly.
- Upgraded all maintenance records to include fire prevention systems and security controls.
- Coordinated with the contractors in case of repairs, installations outside the facility.
- Maintained the facility, repaired and replaced electrical, plumbing, HVAC and Boiler operation.
High School Diploma, Avon Senior High School, Avon, IL