2492 Clement Street
Norcross, GA 30092
Job Objective To gain a position within your company as a Line Mechanic so as to practice my skills and abilities to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in working for a manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of industrial machinery and equipment
- Familiarity with measuring instruments, lathes, mills, power bands, metal brakes, pneumatic systems, measuring instruments and hacksaws
- Profound knowledge of welding such as stick, TIG , solder and braze
- Ability to work at flexible hours to meet deadline
- Ability to maintain, operate and handle tools and various equipments
- Ability to bend, climb, stoop, stand and crawl
- Proficient in basic math skills and operating basic instruments
Line Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Nestle Waters North America Inc, Norcross, GA
- Standardized quality by repairing, overhauling and adjusting equipments and all types of shears to maintain the required standard of production.
- Responsible for the performance of equipment efficiently after repair.
- Maintained all records in accordance with the company policies and FARs.
- Managed all supplies and inventory and accountable for all the expendable items in the facility.
- Attended various staff and program meetings to oversee the smooth functioning of the facility.
Line Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
American Electric Power, Norcross, GA
- Regulated preventive maintenance on equipment and made repairs as and when required.
- Installed, repaired and troubleshoot electrical equipment such as switches, motors and relays.
- Maintained and inspected every equipment by operating it regularly such as cooling towers, boilers, refrigeration units and air compressors.
- Fortified all equipment by lubricating and cleaning such as conveyors, tray formers, filler, cappers, transfer gear boxes and palletizes.
- Maintained the operating logs and other required data as per the company policy.
High School Diploma, Loconoma Valley High School, Middletown, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated