3414 Snowbird Lane
Omaha, NE 68137
Objective Seeking a position as an Offshore Diesel Mechanic in a highly established firm that will further boost my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with diagnoses and repairs a variety of diesel engines in Offshore facility
- Sound knowledge of pneumatics and electronics
- Familiarity with transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, and centrifugal pumps
- Ability to stand at all weather for long hours, and lift 50lbs
- Skilled at using pressure gauges, screwdrivers, lathes, jacks, precision instrument, pneumatic wrenches, hammer and welding equipment’s
Offshore Diesel Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Waukesha Pearce Industries, Omaha, NE
- Maintained and repaired diesel engines used for offshore diving equipment.
- Repaired and maintained diesel engines used on the off shore equipment’s.
- Performed various duties required for maintaining the business of the company.
Offshore Diesel Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Superior Energy Services, Inc, Omaha, NE
- Reassembled equipment and regulated components such as tightening of bolts and screws, aligning wheels and brakes.
- Maintained equipment by checking batteries, oil change and lubricating machinery and various equipment.
- Diagnosed malfunctions in equipment using tools such as pressure gauges, motor analysis, handheld computers and chassis charts.
- Maintained and repaired mechanical equipment such as compressors and pumps.
Bachelor’s Degree In Diesel Mechanics, Marymount College, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA