4335 Central Avenue
Oakland, NJ 7436
Job Objective To obtain a Pump Mechanic position in the industry in which to practice and exert my years of experience to better help the company.
Pump Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
FF & C Management, Oakland, NJ
- Assembled, maintained and repaired all kinds of AC and DC motors and pumps.
- Prepared the documents for all the maintenance and repair work carried on the pumps.
- Performed troubleshooting and the pumps, diagnosed the problem and resolved it accordingly.
- Maintained the components of pumps such as boiler feed, end suction and various other rotating equipments.
- Repaired and replaced the products according to the requirement.
Pump Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Water Movers, Inc, Oakland, NJ
- Specialized in using the appropriate machinery and tool for completing the task at hand.
- Maintained excellent relationships with the customers.
- Studied and interpreted the blueprints and worked on the tolerance level accordingly.
- Maintained and used precision measurements such as micrometers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintenance and repairing of pumps for the petroleum industry
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing of industrial equipment
- Profound knowledge of the electrical, pumps and seals
- Familiar with pump metallurgy fundamentals and rotating equipment operating clearances
- Ability to rig heavy equipment and use measurement instruments such as micrometers
- Ability to run a variety of manual machines
- Skilled to assemble and disassemble pumps
- Proficient in reading blueprints and manuals
High School Diploma, Rome High School, Rome, GA