4819 Romines Mill Road
Dallas, TX 75247
Job Objective Seeking a position as a valued member of your company as a Tire Mechanic.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in repairing and replacing Heavy Truck Tyre
- Sound knowledge of the Tire and Lube express
- Wide knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust system
- Ability to install and perform tire maintenance
- Ability to read and follow the instructions given by the manufacturer
Tire Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
R + L Carriers, Dallas, TX
- Performed corrective maintenance on the tire such as mounting and balancing the tires.
- Installed batteries to heavy equipment, checked for alignments and repaired and replaced brakes.
- Attended formal training sessions to learn new technical information.
- Assisted the seniors in repairing mechanical problems.
Tire Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Tire Kingdom, Dallas, TX
- Prepared monthly and weekly reports of the service carried in the facility.
- Maintained the sales and service of the tires.
- Performed preventative maintenance on equipment such as refrigeration coils
- Controlled the inventory of the store.
- Helped the customers by providing roadside maintenance.
High School Diploma, Garfield High School, San Diego, CA